talia_stone
Developer
I need to control the selling cost without ending up as the person coordinating every enquiry and closing problem. The proposals for my Dubai villa, expected to sell near AED 4,624,000, range from a basic package to one covering photography, screening of buyers, negotiation and transaction support.
What should I ask each agent to evidence in writing? My comparison currently includes the fee basis, named contact, typical response time, recent relevant sales, how buyers are checked and who handles an offer through to completion. I also want clear disclosure of conflicts and any separately charged work. A concrete example of who takes over when the main agent is unavailable would be more useful than a broad promise of full service.
What should I ask each agent to evidence in writing? My comparison currently includes the fee basis, named contact, typical response time, recent relevant sales, how buyers are checked and who handles an offer through to completion. I also want clear disclosure of conflicts and any separately charged work. A concrete example of who takes over when the main agent is unavailable would be more useful than a broad promise of full service.