Recent content by way.sage

  1. W

    Valuation check: 2,210 sq ft villa in Los Angeles asking $1,105,000

    I have located one completed sale, but it raises a harder question: is it genuinely comparable enough to guide the price? The villa is a one-bedroom property in Los Angeles, approximately 2,210 sq ft, with an asking price of $1,105,000. Its setting and natural light are positives for me...
  2. W

    Small rent increase or keep an excellent tenant at $952?

    Freezing the rent seems fair to a dependable tenant, but regular small increases may be kinder than allowing a large gap to build. The property currently brings in $952, while the comparable figure I have is about $1,107. The tenant is reliable, flags problems promptly and keeps the place in...
  3. W

    Rome snapshot — 2.2% price movement and rental-regulation concerns

    I partly disagree that regulation is the first thing to explain. A quick move to another listing could just as easily reflect new-listing volume, seller motivation or renovation costs. I would track each property through its next outcome: completed sale, price cut or withdrawal. Note when any...
Back
Top