I’d question the five-bedroom requirement before relaxing the location. Five rooms within roughly 95 m² could produce very small bedrooms and compromised living space, especially across two floors. A four-bedroom property with a room that can be divided later may fit the practical need better...
The calendar should include time for a second opinion if the first report flags something outside scope. Otherwise you have planned only for the best inspection outcome.
Do you know the quoted loan amount and loan-to-value tier, rather than just the €657,800 purchase price? Also, are all offers using the same repayment structure? Without those being identical, comparing either monthly payments or total interest could be misleading.
“Average-to-good condition” leaves quite a wide range. It would be useful to know which parts need attention, whether any fixtures are included in the price, and what the energy performance is. Those details could materially change how someone views the asking price even if the floor area is...
I disagree slightly on demanding fixed message-response times from a photographer. A small operator may be shooting all day. A promised delivery date and a named contact matter more than an instant reply.
I would want the quote to list the number or range of finished images, rooms covered, editing level, delivery format, turnaround, revision policy, travel charge, tax treatment and any cancellation fee. Anything unlisted should be assumed excluded.
I wouldn’t apply a generic percentage for either. Use the completed sale as the anchor, then separate measurable floor-area differences from condition costs. For dated finishes, estimate the work rather than assuming every buyer discounts it equally. The missing fact most likely to alter the...
I agree that the total monthly cost needs clarifying, although the owner has already said it depends on the lease terms. A useful breakdown would separate the €746 rent from utilities and any other charges, then explain how each utility is billed. Prospective tenants should also ask about the...
Is this intended for your own use, long-term tenants, or a mixture? That changes the comparison substantially. Tenant demand and vacancy matter for an investment, while control over alterations and predictable monthly outgoings may matter more for an owner-occupier. I would also clarify what the...
I would not choose a target yield until the permitted and achievable rent has been checked under the rules applying to this particular condo. Amsterdam rental assumptions can turn on the property and tenancy details. If €2,021 is not fully available to the owner every month, the 6.1% headline...
Agreed on separating the uncertain work, although I would still retain an overall reserve until investigations are complete. Ask the contractor for a simple programme showing demolition, surveys, first-fix services, drying time if moisture is found, inspections, finishes and commissioning. Every...
The sample definition needs sorting out before the +3.5% tells us much. Is that a change in initial asking prices, current asking prices, or the mix of listings? Likewise, does 68 days cover sold homes, active listings, or both? A smaller share of lower-priced properties could move the headline...
What is known about the walls and floors around the bathrooms and kitchen? A visual inspection alone may not reveal moisture or where shared pipes can actually be reached. I’d ask whether limited opening-up is possible before the final price.
Also clarify whether the electrical item means...