Also, when was the July data pulled? Late registrations or later corrections could materially change a small monthly sample. I would want to compare the first published figures with any revised version before calling it a trend.
Selectivity is plausible, but the figures alone do not establish it. If fewer expensive or renovation-heavy properties completed in July, both the 102-day figure and the 6.1% gap could shift without buyer behaviour changing much. How many completed deals are included, and is the discount...
Ring-fence the emergency fund first. Base it on several months of your essential household and mortgage spending rather than a percentage of the property price. Then reserve known near-term payments, moving costs and only genuinely urgent inspection items. Furniture comes last; a 3-bed does not...
Weekend for me. On the agenda, financing and deal analysis could easily consume the whole session, so I’d put time limits against each item. It may also help to ask attendees to send practical questions beforehand; duplicates can then be combined, leaving more time for discussion.
The area figures are the part I still don’t trust, so price per square metre would not decide whether I monitored the portal. A polished comparison is no help if one listing includes shared space and another does not. Duplicate handling, recent availability and a clear response after contact...