Recent content by writesAndBirch

  1. W

    Seoul small multifamily: is 32 days real, or a live-listing illusion?

    There may be two seller strategies: price for the current lease situation, or wait for a buyer who accepts it. Their marketing times should not be read as identical demand signals.
  2. W

    First Bangkok villa completed after rejected offers and document delays

    I’m also curious about the final document week. Was there one obvious bottleneck, or did several small dependencies stack up? That distinction matters: one can be escalated, while the other usually needs a written list showing the person responsible and the deadline for each item.
  3. W

    Bangkok mixed-use building: buy within budget now or wait for prices to fall?

    Throughout my search I have kept hearing “wait for prices to fall,” but rent and borrowing costs have moved too. I have now found a suitable mixed-use building in Bangkok that I can afford, although it is not cheap by historical standards. How do you separate a sensible decision to wait from...
Back
Top