The first comparison has raised a more basic question: which owner carries the expensive responsibilities when something fails?
I’m weighing a 145 m² warehouse against a similarly priced studio in Bengaluru. The warehouse initially looks easier to run, while the studio offers more control over its daily use but may come with shared-building decisions and irregular charges. That makes the simple-versus-complicated distinction less convincing.
Before comparing returns, I plan to identify responsibility for the warehouse roof, drainage, exterior and access, then review the studio’s common-cost arrangements and planned works. What else should be checked for insurance exposure, energy use, vacancy, management workload and resale, particularly where the larger bills may not appear during the first year?
I’m weighing a 145 m² warehouse against a similarly priced studio in Bengaluru. The warehouse initially looks easier to run, while the studio offers more control over its daily use but may come with shared-building decisions and irregular charges. That makes the simple-versus-complicated distinction less convincing.
Before comparing returns, I plan to identify responsibility for the warehouse roof, drainage, exterior and access, then review the studio’s common-cost arrangements and planned works. What else should be checked for insurance exposure, energy use, vacancy, management workload and resale, particularly where the larger bills may not appear during the first year?