2-bed serviced apartment in Chicago, 2,580 sq ft — $305,000

RealHorizon

Landlord
Established
I can arrange viewings first and answer the detailed questions later, or circulate the basics now and risk holding things up while they are checked. Neither seems helpful when the floor area and ownership details may affect whether someone wants to visit at all.

This is a two-bedroom serviced apartment in Chicago, offered at $305,000 with a stated area of about 2,580 sq ft. Its condition is broadly average to good. I am seeking confirmation of whether that area is internal space only, what the service charges cover, and whether parking comes with the apartment. Buyers may also want to ask about the title documents, transaction costs, energy performance, fixtures and any recorded condition issues before booking a viewing.
 
The floor area is the first thing I would verify because 2,580 sq ft is unusually substantial for a two-bedroom. Does that figure represent the apartment’s interior only, or does it include other space? I’d also want the service-charge amount and what it covers before arranging a viewing. Please confirm the parking and fixtures as well.
 
I agree on checking the area, but I would not leave the title information until later. “Serviced apartment” can describe different arrangements, so buyers need to understand exactly what interest is being sold and whether there are any relevant use conditions. After those basics are answered, a viewing would be more useful if the condition notes identify anything needing repair and the energy information shows likely running demands.
 
Back
Top