4-bed country home in Paris, 125 m² — €733/month

woodworksAndRoute

Property investor
Established
A furnished letting could make moving easier, while an unfurnished one may suit someone staying longer, but I have not yet settled which arrangement works best. The property is a 4-bed country home in Paris of roughly 125 m², offered at €733 per month.

I would prefer a dependable tenant interested in a longer stay. The lease will need to clarify the deposit, any charges covered by the rent, utilities, maintenance arrangements and the move-in window. If interested, please include your proposed moving date and ask here about condition, transport or likely running costs.
 
The monthly figure is attractive for that size. Before discussing a move date, could you confirm whether the home is furnished, what lease length you want, and which charges—if any—are included in the €733? It would also help to know how utilities are billed.
 
I’d add pet terms to that list. Is the deposit still undecided because it depends on furnished versus unfurnished terms, or for another reason? A rough move-in window would be useful too, even if the exact date is negotiable.
 
I disagree that the lease details should come first. “Country home in Paris” leaves the setting and transport unclear, and those could determine whether the price works once commuting costs are considered. Could you describe the area more precisely and say what transport is nearby, without posting the full address publicly?
 
All fair questions. I’d also want the maintenance process clarified: who should a tenant contact for urgent repairs, and which routine upkeep is expected from the tenant? A single follow-up covering location, furnishing, charges, utilities, pets, deposit, lease length and move-in timing would make it much easier for serious applicants to respond with suitable dates.
 
Back
Top