4-bed detached home in Utrecht — €1,007,000

green_glass

Seller
Established
Detached 4-bedroom home in Utrecht, approximately 120 m², asking €1,007,000. It is described as being in average-to-good condition, with viewings available by appointment. Before arranging one, I’d like clarification on whether the floor area has been verified, the energy performance, known maintenance needs, included fixtures and parking. It would also be useful to know what title documents are available and whether any service charges apply.
 
The word “approximately” matters at this price. I would ask for the floor-area verification and energy information before deciding whether to view. “Average-to-good” is also broad: does that mean mainly cosmetic work, or are there maintenance items already identified?
 
I wouldn’t necessarily delay the viewing until the full document set arrives, provided the appointment is convenient. A visit may quickly show whether the layout and condition justify further work. I would first ask what kind of parking is included or available, and which fixtures the seller intends to leave.
 
Both approaches can work, but verbal answers should not substitute for the documents. At the viewing, note any visible maintenance concerns and ask how the stated energy performance relates to the home’s present condition. Afterwards, compare the advertised 120 m² with the verified floor-area record and examine the title information before progressing.
 
That’s a fair distinction. A practical request could be split into two parts: parking, fixtures and known condition notes before booking; verified area, energy details and title documents before making any commitment. I’d also ask whether there are service charges or shared arrangements, even though it is a detached home, rather than assuming there are none.
 
Back
Top