5-bed, 240 m² duplex in Rome for rent — €746/month

clear_ink

Landlord
I’m advertising a 5-bed duplex in Rome, approximately 240 m², at €746 per month. I’m looking for a reliable long-term tenant. The deposit, any included charges and the preferred start date will depend on the final lease terms.

Questions about the property’s condition, transport connections and running costs are welcome. If interested, please include your proposed move date when contacting me.
 
One addition: please also mention the lease length you need, whether furnishing matters, and if you have pets. Those points may affect whether the arrangement is suitable. Do not assume utilities are included in the €746; utility billing and other charges need to be agreed with the final terms.
 
Is the €746 monthly figure for the entire duplex or per bedroom? For a 5-bed property of 240 m², that distinction is essential. It would also help to know whether it is furnished, partly furnished or empty.
 
Also, “long-term” can mean quite different things. Is there a particular minimum lease period you are seeking? Before arranging a viewing, I’d want at least an outline of the deposit and which recurring charges could sit on top of the advertised rent.
 
I agree that the total monthly cost needs clarifying, although the owner has already said it depends on the lease terms. A useful breakdown would separate the €746 rent from utilities and any other charges, then explain how each utility is billed. Prospective tenants should also ask about the move-in condition and who handles maintenance requests during the tenancy.
 
The low advertised rent for such a large duplex will naturally bring plenty of questions. I wouldn’t treat that as a problem by itself, but I would want the full terms in writing before making plans: deposit, lease length, furnishing, pet terms, utility billing and maintenance response. The area of Rome and nearest transport connection would also help people judge whether it fits their move date and routine.
 
Back
Top