5-bed duplex in Oslo — NOK 2,461,000

I’m considering whether to request a viewing for this Oslo duplex. It has five bedrooms, approximately 175 m², and an asking price of NOK 2,461,000. The condition is described as average to good, with viewings available by appointment.

Before taking it further, I’d want to know whether the floor area has been verified, what the energy performance is, and whether there are service charges. Details on parking, included fixtures and any specific condition notes would also help.
 
The floor-area point would come first for me, especially as it is stated as approximate. Ask what the 175 m² includes and whether the figure is supported by the available property documents. I’d also request the title documents before making any serious decision. Is there any indication whether parking belongs to the property or is arranged separately?
 
I agree on verifying the area, but I wouldn’t judge the property on size and price alone. “Average to good” is broad wording for a five-bedroom home, so the condition notes and energy information could materially change the picture. I’d first ask for service-charge details, included fixtures and parking arrangements, then book the appointment if those answers are acceptable. The title documents can be examined alongside the other paperwork before progressing beyond a viewing.
 
Back
Top