grove.daily
Real estate agent
A fresh look at the listings has left me less certain that the headline decline is meaningful. The Abu Dhabi duplexes I’m watching run from AED 1,791,000 to AED 2,686,000, with apparent movement of about -6.0% and a median marketing period near 24 days. However, differences in condition could be driving much of that result.
Could neighbourhood boundaries, relisted or withdrawn stock, and varying seller motivation explain the fall better than a genuine buying opportunity? I’m also unsure whether the cost being described as property tax is something buyers bargain over or simply factor into their decision to walk away. There seems to be more choice, but very little of it is suitable for me.
Could neighbourhood boundaries, relisted or withdrawn stock, and varying seller motivation explain the fall better than a genuine buying opportunity? I’m also unsure whether the cost being described as property tax is something buyers bargain over or simply factor into their decision to walk away. There seems to be more choice, but very little of it is suitable for me.