I need the cost questions organised before deciding whether to proceed, and the difficulty is that the €864,800 purchase price is only the first part of the comparison. Transfer tax, registration and notary fees can be listed, but the effect of ownership structure and ongoing charges is less clear.
I want to compare cash needed at completion with costs during ownership and the position on a later sale or inheritance. What should I ask a licensed local adviser about eligibility or ownership restrictions, residency, annual property charges, capital-gains treatment and estate planning? I would also like each estimate tied to a payment date and calculation basis. No single item currently stops the purchase; the concern is discovering too late that several unresolved items point in the same direction.
I want to compare cash needed at completion with costs during ownership and the position on a later sale or inheritance. What should I ask a licensed local adviser about eligibility or ownership restrictions, residency, annual property charges, capital-gains treatment and estate planning? I would also like each estimate tied to a payment date and calculation basis. No single item currently stops the purchase; the concern is discovering too late that several unresolved items point in the same direction.