SmallEmber
First-time buyer
I’m deciding whether to start making below-ask offers or keep waiting. The San Francisco listings I saved are not moving together at all: detached homes around $1,140,000–$1,710,000 are reaching roughly 90 days on market, while properties with a clear answer on service charges seem to behave differently.
Is 90 days producing real negotiating room, or am I overlooking relisted or withdrawn stock? Recent completed sales would be especially helpful, including cases where the final price differed from the visible asking history.
Is 90 days producing real negotiating room, or am I overlooking relisted or withdrawn stock? Recent completed sales would be especially helpful, including cases where the final price differed from the visible asking history.