Agents are saying that 21 days is enough to test a seller with an offer, but I hesitate to treat that as evidence of genuine pressure. I am following Bengaluru villas asking around ₹59,790,000 to ₹89,680,000, and some remain visible at roughly that point without a reduction.
What fact would make you negotiate now rather than wait: a motivated seller, increasing withdrawn stock, weak comparable sales or a property needing work? I would also want to verify that each listing is still active and examine its price history before reading too much into the marketing period. For a villa intended as a rental, clarity on the applicable rental rules would be another important check. Are there particular records or questions that reveal whether a seller is actually open to movement?
What fact would make you negotiate now rather than wait: a motivated seller, increasing withdrawn stock, weak comparable sales or a property needing work? I would also want to verify that each listing is still active and examine its price history before reading too much into the marketing period. For a villa intended as a rental, clarity on the applicable rental rules would be another important check. Are there particular records or questions that reveal whether a seller is actually open to movement?