I would prefer to negotiate now, but I cannot tell whether 99 days represents genuine seller pressure or just a mixed group of Amsterdam listings. The detached homes I am watching are around €677,100 to €1,016,000, and differences in condition and insurance certainty appear to affect their progress as much as time on the market.
My decision rule is becoming fairly simple: if a property has stayed at its original price for most of those 99 days and similar homes have closed lower, I would make a firmer offer. If it was cut only recently or disappeared and returned, I would treat the age of the listing cautiously. Is there a practical way to identify comparable completed sales alongside the dates of reductions and relistings?
My decision rule is becoming fairly simple: if a property has stayed at its original price for most of those 99 days and similar homes have closed lower, I would make a firmer offer. If it was cut only recently or disappeared and returned, I would treat the age of the listing cautiously. Is there a practical way to identify comparable completed sales alongside the dates of reductions and relistings?