My opportunity to submit a firm offer is narrowing, but waiting is not automatically the safer choice. Berlin has more stock on the market, yet little of it is a close match. Serviced apartments priced from roughly €577,800 to €866,600 appear to sit for about 88 days, although that may conceal major differences between locations and property types.
I do not want to treat listing age as leverage without checking completed sales, price changes and whether vanished listings were sold, withdrawn or relisted. My decision rule is fairly simple: if comparable units inside the same neighbourhood boundary are completing after reductions, I will negotiate now. If most of the older stock is unsuitable or belongs to sellers with no urgency, I would rather wait than force a deal.
I do not want to treat listing age as leverage without checking completed sales, price changes and whether vanished listings were sold, withdrawn or relisted. My decision rule is fairly simple: if comparable units inside the same neighbourhood boundary are completing after reductions, I will negotiate now. If most of the older stock is unsuitable or belongs to sellers with no urgency, I would rather wait than force a deal.