The Delhi market looks split rather than uniformly fast or slow. I’m comparing apartments listed around ₹70,470,000–₹105,700,000, and I’m seeing roughly 102 days on market. Properties with a clear answer on lease length seem to move differently, but public asking histories do not show how much negotiation actually happens.
Has anyone seen recent completed sales in this range where the final price can be compared with the asking price and any earlier cuts? It would also help to know the neighbourhood boundaries, property condition, financing position, and whether the seller appeared motivated. I’m particularly interested in whether older listings are genuinely selling at discounts or simply being withdrawn and later relisted.
Has anyone seen recent completed sales in this range where the final price can be compared with the asking price and any earlier cuts? It would also help to know the neighbourhood boundaries, property condition, financing position, and whether the seller appeared motivated. I’m particularly interested in whether older listings are genuinely selling at discounts or simply being withdrawn and later relisted.