The Edinburgh market looks split rather than uniformly fast or slow. I’m assessing a coastal property at £1,123,000, within a group of homes asking roughly £898,600–£1,348,000 that appear to be taking about 92 days to sell.
I’m trying to work out whether that time on market now gives buyers meaningful negotiating room, or whether I’m missing differences in neighbourhood boundaries, condition, financing, or seller motivation. Withdrawn listings and price cuts also make the public history difficult to interpret.
Does anyone have recent completed examples in this part of the market, including the original asking price, timing of any reduction, and final sale price? Views on new-listing volume versus withdrawn stock would also be useful.
I’m trying to work out whether that time on market now gives buyers meaningful negotiating room, or whether I’m missing differences in neighbourhood boundaries, condition, financing, or seller motivation. Withdrawn listings and price cuts also make the public history difficult to interpret.
Does anyone have recent completed examples in this part of the market, including the original asking price, timing of any reduction, and final sale price? Views on new-listing volume versus withdrawn stock would also be useful.