There seem to be more Singapore listings, but not many I would actually buy. The market looks split rather than uniformly fast or slow.
For villas advertised around S$385,900–S$578,900, I am seeing roughly 30 days on market. Listings with a clear explanation of energy performance appear to move differently from those giving vague answers. Is 30 days now enough to justify negotiating harder, or are sellers simply testing the market before withdrawing?
Recent completed examples would be helpful, particularly where the final price can be compared with the public asking-price history. Condition, neighbourhood and whether financing affected the deal would also be useful context.
For villas advertised around S$385,900–S$578,900, I am seeing roughly 30 days on market. Listings with a clear explanation of energy performance appear to move differently from those giving vague answers. Is 30 days now enough to justify negotiating harder, or are sellers simply testing the market before withdrawing?
Recent completed examples would be helpful, particularly where the final price can be compared with the public asking-price history. Condition, neighbourhood and whether financing affected the deal would also be useful context.