The Singapore student-housing market feels split rather than uniformly fast or slow. In the S$519,900–S$779,900 range, I’m seeing listings sit for roughly 91 days, but the apparent increase in choice includes stock I would not seriously consider.
I’m trying to decide whether 91 days now gives buyers meaningful negotiating room or whether asking prices remain firm because the better properties still move separately. Insurance clarity also seems to matter: listings with straightforward answers appear to attract a different response from those where coverage is uncertain.
Has anyone tracked recent completed sales against the public asking-price history, including reductions or withdrawals? It would help to know the neighbourhood boundaries, condition, financing position and likely seller motivation, rather than just the headline discount. I’m particularly interested in when the first price cut occurred and whether the eventual sale followed quickly afterward.
I’m trying to decide whether 91 days now gives buyers meaningful negotiating room or whether asking prices remain firm because the better properties still move separately. Insurance clarity also seems to matter: listings with straightforward answers appear to attract a different response from those where coverage is uncertain.
Has anyone tracked recent completed sales against the public asking-price history, including reductions or withdrawals? It would help to know the neighbourhood boundaries, condition, financing position and likely seller motivation, rather than just the headline discount. I’m particularly interested in when the first price cut occurred and whether the eventual sale followed quickly afterward.