A 97-day listing period looks negotiable at first glance. My concern is that it may be hiding relisted or withdrawn stock rather than genuine seller flexibility.
I’m looking at detached Tokyo homes between ¥111,400,000 and ¥167,100,000. Condition varies considerably, and homes with unresolved rental-regulation questions may attract a different buyer pool. Before deciding how hard to bid, I’d like to compare nearby completed sales with the full asking-price history. Has anyone seen recent examples where a similar home completed well below its last public price, or where the seller held firm despite a long campaign?
I’m looking at detached Tokyo homes between ¥111,400,000 and ¥167,100,000. Condition varies considerably, and homes with unresolved rental-regulation questions may attract a different buyer pool. Before deciding how hard to bid, I’d like to compare nearby completed sales with the full asking-price history. Has anyone seen recent examples where a similar home completed well below its last public price, or where the seller held firm despite a long campaign?