Are Delhi buyers negotiating more after 48 days on market for a 3-bed?

emery_leases

First-time buyer
Established
I can find plenty of asking-price histories, but completed prices are much harder to pin down. Delhi also feels split rather than uniformly fast or slow. I’m looking at 3-bed student housing around ₹19,710,000–₹29,560,000, with roughly 48 days on market.

Is that long enough to justify an offer below asking, or could it simply reflect the neighbourhood, condition or unclear transaction fees? Recent completed examples—especially where the final figure differed from the public asking history—would be useful.
 
I wouldn’t treat 48 days by itself as evidence that the seller will negotiate. A listing can sit because it is overpriced, but also because buyers have financing issues or the property needs work. Withdrawn and relisted stock can distort the apparent timeline too. How tightly are you defining the neighbourhood, and has the asking price already been cut?
 
I partly disagree: 48 days may not prove weakness, but it is enough to ask why the property remains available. Compare only genuinely similar 3-beds within the same neighbourhood boundary and condition range. Then note the original ask, each price-cut date, whether competing listings were withdrawn, and any known completed figure. If transaction fees are unclear, request a written cost breakdown before using the advertised price as your negotiating baseline.
 
Back
Top