Are Dubai warehouse buyers negotiating more after 88 days on market?

way.tidy

First-time buyer
It is tempting to read 88 days as a sign that warehouse sellers will negotiate, but I am not convinced the listing age tells enough on its own. In Dubai, stock between AED 2,980,000 and AED 4,470,000 seems to behave very differently depending on the industrial area, condition and whether vacant possession is genuinely available.

Has anyone seen a recent sale where the original ask, later reductions and agreed price can be compared? I would also like to know whether the buyer needed finance and how much competing stock appeared during the marketing period. Even the neighbourhood boundaries used for the comparison could materially change the picture.
 
I wouldn’t treat 88 days alone as evidence that negotiating power has shifted. Withdrawn and relisted stock can distort the apparent timeline, while neighbourhood boundaries and warehouse condition make broad comparisons weak. Do you mean physically vacant now, available with vacant possession at transfer, or simply without a long lease? Those are quite different propositions for a buyer.
 
The best comparison would be completed sales from the same industrial area and a similar building type, then work backwards through any price cuts. I’d separate motivated sellers from owners merely testing the market. Also note how many comparable new listings appeared during those 88 days: extra supply may matter more than the age of one advert. Ask agents for final sale price, original ask, last ask, vacancy terms and whether the buyer used finance.
 
Back
Top