At 112 days on the market, I would normally expect some room to negotiate, but I am not sure that assumption holds for Johannesburg new-build flats priced from ZAR 6,261,000 to ZAR 9,391,000. Some stock moves while similar-looking units remain available, and a clear insurance position appears to affect buyer interest.
I am looking for tightly matched closed sales that show how the paid amount related to earlier advertised figures. Evidence of price-cut timing, withdrawals or relistings would help too, as would differences in condition and any indication of seller motivation. Is 112 days unusual within the same development or immediate area, rather than across Johannesburg generally?
I am looking for tightly matched closed sales that show how the paid amount related to earlier advertised figures. Evidence of price-cut timing, withdrawals or relistings would help too, as would differences in condition and any indication of seller motivation. Is 112 days unusual within the same development or immediate area, rather than across Johannesburg generally?