Before treating the October 2025 figures as a change in direction, I’m trying to decide whether there is enough evidence to look beyond individual listings. In the Seoul townhouse group I’m following, asking prices range from ₩966,000,000 to ₩1,449,000,000 and homes are currently being marketed for about 118 days.
Rental regulation appears more relevant here than the latest monthly citywide number, but the sample is narrow. Would earlier price reductions, weaker buyer financing or a rise in fresh listings make this a credible local shift? If those signals are absent and only a few properties are lingering, I would treat it as normal variation.
Rental regulation appears more relevant here than the latest monthly citywide number, but the sample is narrow. Would earlier price reductions, weaker buyer financing or a rise in fresh listings make this a credible local shift? If those signals are absent and only a few properties are lingering, I would treat it as normal variation.