The 110-day figure is driving the choice, but I do not yet trust what it represents. My saved Madrid detached homes are priced from €482,100 to €723,100, and their listing histories vary widely. Some of the largest outliers appear to be associated with rental regulation.
For deciding whether to act now, should completed transactions take priority over the live sample? Homes that sell quickly disappear from view, while stale or withdrawn properties can distort the apparent marketing period. I also need to define the neighbourhood boundaries and check seller motivation before treating 110 days as a useful benchmark.
For deciding whether to act now, should completed transactions take priority over the live sample? Homes that sell quickly disappear from view, while stale or withdrawn properties can distort the apparent marketing period. I also need to define the neighbourhood boundaries and check seller motivation before treating 110 days as a useful benchmark.