The usual advice seems to be to negotiate once a Seoul listing has sat for about 27 days, but I’m not sure that timing means much by itself. Among properties asking roughly ₩910,800,000 to ₩1,366,000,000, renovated homes appear to move faster while those needing work are more likely to linger or be reduced.
Would you make an evidence-based offer before a public cut, or wait for clearer seller motivation? I’m looking for completed transactions that can be matched to earlier listing prices, while keeping the comparison within tight neighbourhood boundaries and separating relisted or withdrawn properties. New-listing volume and uncertainty around tax costs may also be affecting the pattern.
Would you make an evidence-based offer before a public cut, or wait for clearer seller motivation? I’m looking for completed transactions that can be matched to earlier listing prices, while keeping the comparison within tight neighbourhood boundaries and separating relisted or withdrawn properties. New-listing volume and uncertainty around tax costs may also be affecting the pattern.