Are Sydney buyers negotiating more after 53 days on market?

rue.rain

Seller
The Sydney market feels split rather than uniformly fast or slow. I’m tracking mixed-use properties between A$504,600 and A$757,000, and the listings I saved are averaging roughly 53 days on market, but they are not moving together at all.

Properties with clear service-charge information seem to behave differently from those where the ongoing costs are vague. Condition, exact neighbourhood boundaries and seller motivation may also be affecting the result. I’m trying to decide whether 53 days now gives a buyer meaningful room to negotiate, or whether financing issues, withdrawn stock and new-listing volume are making days-on-market figures misleading.

Has anyone seen recent completed Sydney sales in this range where the final price differed from the public asking-price history? It would be helpful to know the approximate timing of any price cuts, the property’s condition and whether it was genuinely sold rather than simply withdrawn.
 
Back
Top