The Tokyo studio market looks split rather than uniformly slow. My concern is that the apparent 98-day marketing period may combine genuine long-running listings with withdrawn and relisted stock.
The asking range is roughly ¥125,500,000 to ¥188,200,000, but uncertainty over building reserves and seller motivation could matter more than the headline time on market. If continuously listed studios are selling below their original ask, that would suggest real negotiating room. If most of the older stock is merely disappearing and returning, I would treat the 98 days cautiously.
How tightly should I draw the neighbourhood boundaries, and what sale evidence would help distinguish those two cases?
The asking range is roughly ¥125,500,000 to ¥188,200,000, but uncertainty over building reserves and seller motivation could matter more than the headline time on market. If continuously listed studios are selling below their original ask, that would suggest real negotiating room. If most of the older stock is merely disappearing and returning, I would treat the 98 days cautiously.
How tightly should I draw the neighbourhood boundaries, and what sale evidence would help distinguish those two cases?