When a transaction is approaching a deadline, the pressure to keep it moving can hide a basic problem: the parties may not agree on what has actually been promised.
I work around Amsterdam property and often see confusion over evidence for the price, the real limits of negotiation, service charges, financing dates and who must supply particular papers. Another recurring issue is not knowing which professional represents whom or whether someone has a separate commercial interest in the deal.
This thread is for practical questions about those points. It helps to state the location, property type and whether you are buying or selling. I can discuss what I have encountered, while legal, tax and lending questions may need an appropriately regulated adviser. Different local processes and clear conflict disclosures would be useful additions from others.
I work around Amsterdam property and often see confusion over evidence for the price, the real limits of negotiation, service charges, financing dates and who must supply particular papers. Another recurring issue is not knowing which professional represents whom or whether someone has a separate commercial interest in the deal.
This thread is for practical questions about those points. It helps to state the location, property type and whether you are buying or selling. I can discuss what I have encountered, while legal, tax and lending questions may need an appropriately regulated adviser. Different local processes and clear conflict disclosures would be useful additions from others.