Small transaction details often cause the biggest confusion. One recurring concern around Rome property is knowing which professional is responsible when pricing, finance, documents and tax questions overlap.
I’m opening this thread for practical questions from buyers, sellers and landlords. Please say where the property is, what type it is, how far the transaction has progressed and whether borrowing is involved; financing timing can change an otherwise straightforward answer. I can discuss matters that arise in property management work, while identifying points that need legal, tax, lending or technical input from the appropriate regulated professional. Local practitioners are also welcome to describe a different process in their area.
I’m opening this thread for practical questions from buyers, sellers and landlords. Please say where the property is, what type it is, how far the transaction has progressed and whether borrowing is involved; financing timing can change an otherwise straightforward answer. I can discuss matters that arise in property management work, while identifying points that need legal, tax, lending or technical input from the appropriate regulated professional. Local practitioners are also welcome to describe a different process in their area.