Athens coastal listings: does 24 days reflect actual sales?

sol_hope

Real estate agent
I’m looking at coastal Athens property listed between €901,600 and €1,352,000, and my current sample suggests about 24 days to find a buyer. This is my first time tracking it, so I’m unsure how much confidence to place in that figure. The main outliers appear connected to energy performance.

Are recent completed sales moving that quickly too, or is the sample distorted by listings that remain online? I’d also like to know whether withdrawn stock or early price cuts are hiding a slower market.
 
I wouldn’t treat 24 days as a completed-sale measure yet. An online listing can be reserved, stale, withdrawn or reposted, and coastal neighbourhood boundaries may combine very different properties.

Track each address from first appearance through removal, noting price cuts and condition, then compare that with whatever completed-sale information is available. Also, did new-listing volume change during your sample period? A small influx of well-presented homes could pull the figure down without showing a broader shift.
 
Back
Top