Misreading a young sample could make ordinary listing churn look like a change in the Athens market. In November 2024 I began following a defined group of retail units priced from €960,500 to €1,441,000, and their current marketing age is about 17 days.
That is not yet a completed-sale measure. Building reserves may matter more than the monthly charges for individual units, but differences in condition, neighbourhood boundaries and seller motivation could also dominate such a small snapshot. Should I next track new-listing volume, withdrawals and reductions, or concentrate first on matching the group to recent completed sales?
That is not yet a completed-sale measure. Building reserves may matter more than the monthly charges for individual units, but differences in condition, neighbourhood boundaries and seller motivation could also dominate such a small snapshot. Should I next track new-listing volume, withdrawals and reductions, or concentrate first on matching the group to recent completed sales?