I would like an Atlanta offer model that explains the differences between individual mixed-use properties, but the broad figures may be combining buildings with very different risks. My saved listings run from $648,000 to $972,000, while the market snapshot reports a 5.8% decline and around 105 days on market. Discounts vary noticeably with condition.
I initially gave transaction charges more weight than condition or seller motivation. That now seems uncertain unless the 5.8% measure, withdrawn stock and relistings are defined consistently. If anyone has comparable examples, please identify the Atlanta neighbourhood, the exact residential-commercial mix, occupancy and condition. Recent completed sales would be particularly helpful.
I initially gave transaction charges more weight than condition or seller motivation. That now seems uncertain unless the 5.8% measure, withdrawn stock and relistings are defined consistently. If anyone has comparable examples, please identify the Atlanta neighbourhood, the exact residential-commercial mix, occupancy and condition. Recent completed sales would be particularly helpful.