Before paying for detailed checks, I have to work out whether this Austin property has any realistic route to acceptable cash flow. The 3-bed country home costs $460,000, while rent of $1,319 a month produces just $15,828 annually, or roughly 3.4% gross.
Vacancy, management, regular upkeep and a repair reserve all have to come out of that. Parcel-level property tax and insurance may consume what remains, especially once financing and the extra maintenance associated with a country property are included. I also do not yet know whether the $1,319 is an actual lease amount or only a projection. Which figures should be verified before anything else, and is there a plausible net return here that would justify continuing?
Vacancy, management, regular upkeep and a repair reserve all have to come out of that. Parcel-level property tax and insurance may consume what remains, especially once financing and the extra maintenance associated with a country property are included. I also do not yet know whether the $1,319 is an actual lease amount or only a projection. Which figures should be verified before anything else, and is there a plausible net return here that would justify continuing?