LocalBirch
Landlord
Collecting the wrong fields now would leave me with a polished spreadsheet that cannot support an actual purchase decision. I’m an Austin landlord trying to understand other US markets, with particular interest in townhouses, ownership costs and the difference between listing figures and completed transactions.
For example, two markets may report the same sale price while only one makes repair concessions or transaction timing easy to identify. I’m therefore unsure whether to begin in the Austin discussions, browse market-data threads, or first settle the questions my comparison sheet should answer.
I’d also welcome pointers toward discussions on property management, mortgage comparisons and first-purchase issues.
For example, two markets may report the same sale price while only one makes repair concessions or transaction timing easy to identify. I’m therefore unsure whether to begin in the Austin discussions, browse market-data threads, or first settle the questions my comparison sheet should answer.
I’d also welcome pointers toward discussions on property management, mortgage comparisons and first-purchase issues.