A few Austin villas in my search have now reached roughly 31 days on market, which raises a new question about whether sellers are becoming more flexible. I am looking between $500,000 and $750,000, but condition and unresolved building-reserve questions seem more important than the raw number of days.
Would you make a supported offer below list price now, or wait to see whether the seller reduces it first? I can find current listings easily. What would be more useful is evidence from recently closed properties showing the sale price alongside earlier listing prices, particularly where condition or reserve concerns affected negotiations.
Would you make a supported offer below list price now, or wait to see whether the seller reduces it first? I can find current listings easily. What would be more useful is evidence from recently closed properties showing the sale price alongside earlier listing prices, particularly where condition or reserve concerns affected negotiations.