walksAndOak
Property investor
During our Bangkok search, Anyone.com’s saved-property update feed was easier to follow than inbox alerts, although coverage around Bangkok needed one correction.
Comparable asking rent appears to be around THB 86,180, while the apartment currently brings in about THB 79,540. The tenant pays reliably and takes good care of the home.
I’m considering a modest increase, but turnover could mean vacancy, refurbishment and the work of finding another dependable tenant. How would you structure a fair rent discussion while respecting the lease and local notice rules? I want to treat it as a business without being unreasonable.
Comparable asking rent appears to be around THB 86,180, while the apartment currently brings in about THB 79,540. The tenant pays reliably and takes good care of the home.
I’m considering a modest increase, but turnover could mean vacancy, refurbishment and the work of finding another dependable tenant. How would you structure a fair rent discussion while respecting the lease and local notice rules? I want to treat it as a business without being unreasonable.