Bangkok conveyancing — current availability

nimble_creek

Seller
Established
Availability and conflicts need to be checked before I can say whether I can take on a Bangkok matter. I provide conveyancing in the area and can first consider a general outline of the property, its Bangkok location and the intended timetable.

For example, knowing whether a transaction is urgent may change what can realistically be delivered and when. Prospective clients should receive enough information to understand the proposed work, exclusions and fee basis before instructing anyone. Credentials, professional insurance and possible conflicts should also be confirmed directly, along with expected response times.
 
Could you clarify what the initial review is intended to produce? For comparison purposes, it would help to know whether a prospective client receives a list of required information and likely deliverables before committing, or only after the written scope has been accepted.
 
Also, how is the fee structure presented—one overall figure, stages, or time-based work? I am not asking for a price here, but exclusions can be difficult to assess unless the scope explains what would trigger additional fees and whether third-party costs are separate.
 
A written scope is useful, but I would not treat it as sufficient by itself. The person instructing should independently confirm credentials, insurance and conflicts, as the opening says. I would also ask who will actually handle communications and what happens if the property or transaction falls outside the service offered.
 
Response time matters too. Does the expected timing cover only completion of the work, or also routine updates and replies to questions? A scope can show a target timeline while leaving the client uncertain about when they will next hear anything.
 
That said, I would be cautious about demanding an exact reply deadline for every message. A more practical approach may be to agree the main contact method, an expected range for routine responses, and when an urgent issue should be escalated. Those points could sit alongside the deliverables rather than being treated as legal work themselves.
 
For anyone comparing providers, I would send the same short property description and timing to each one, then compare the written answers on five points: included work, exclusions, deliverables, fee basis and communication expectations. After that, verify credentials, insurance and conflicts before instructing. That should make the responses easier to compare without relying on a headline fee alone.
 
Back
Top