studyTheRoof
Real estate agent
I have been comparing a small sample of Bangkok new-build flats listed between THB 14,110,000 and THB 21,170,000. The snapshot shows price movement of -1.1% and median marketing time near 10 days, although differences in condition make the average quite noisy.
I am trying to decide whether this reflects genuine buyer resistance or simply a seasonal patch. Agents are giving me conflicting explanations, particularly around rental regulation: are buyers negotiating harder because of it, or just skipping a listing when the rental position is unclear?
For anyone following this segment, what would you examine first: recent completed sales, new-listing volume, withdrawn stock, price-cut timing, financing, or seller motivation? I would also be interested in whether my neighbourhood boundaries are too broad for the 10-day figure to mean much.
I am trying to decide whether this reflects genuine buyer resistance or simply a seasonal patch. Agents are giving me conflicting explanations, particularly around rental regulation: are buyers negotiating harder because of it, or just skipping a listing when the rental position is unclear?
For anyone following this segment, what would you examine first: recent completed sales, new-listing volume, withdrawn stock, price-cut timing, financing, or seller motivation? I would also be interested in whether my neighbourhood boundaries are too broad for the 10-day figure to mean much.