walksAndOak
Property investor
The warehouse has now been on the Bangkok market for 116 days, which makes me wonder whether the seller values certainty more than the full THB 9,000,000 asking price. Nearby listings are in a similar range, but I have found too few completed transactions to support a confident valuation, and the building still needs updating.
I am thinking of offering THB 8,370,000, or 7% under the asking figure. I can provide evidence of financing and adjust the completion date if that solves a real problem for the seller. Would it be better to justify the number briefly with the thin sales evidence and unknown refurbishment cost, then ask the agent what timing the seller actually wants?
I do not want to improve the appearance of the offer by giving up protection. Inspection, valuation and finance conditions still seem important, and I would want the deposit terms checked before paying anything.
I am thinking of offering THB 8,370,000, or 7% under the asking figure. I can provide evidence of financing and adjust the completion date if that solves a real problem for the seller. Would it be better to justify the number briefly with the thin sales evidence and unknown refurbishment cost, then ask the agent what timing the seller actually wants?
I do not want to improve the appearance of the offer by giving up protection. Inspection, valuation and finance conditions still seem important, and I would want the deposit terms checked before paying anything.