lena_flint
Real estate agent
I would prefer to negotiate now, but the available figures may be too broad to show whether that is sensible. The country homes I am watching are marketed between €931,000 and €1,397,000 around Barcelona. My snapshot indicates a 0.4% decline and roughly 115 days of marketing, although property condition appears to have a large effect on any reduction.
I suspect borrowing costs may be separating serious buyers from the rest, but motivated sellers or renovation needs could produce a similar pattern. Are recent completed sales confirming the dip, or is it mainly visible in asking prices? Comparisons by municipality and property type would be more helpful than a general Barcelona label, especially when deciding whether to negotiate now or wait for another price cut.
I suspect borrowing costs may be separating serious buyers from the rest, but motivated sellers or renovation needs could produce a similar pattern. Are recent completed sales confirming the dip, or is it mainly visible in asking prices? Comparisons by municipality and property type would be more helpful than a general Barcelona label, especially when deciding whether to negotiate now or wait for another price cut.