harbor.strong
Seller
I’m comparing services for a serviced apartment in Madrid priced around €391,000, and the term “listing photography” seems to cover wildly different things. Some providers appear to deliver images and an introduction, while others mention negotiation support and document coordination through to closing.
Before choosing, I want to pin down the quoted scope rather than assume the label means anything. What response times should be agreed? Which fees or extras should be disclosed upfront? Who verifies the provider’s local Madrid knowledge, and who remains accountable once an offer is made?
I’d particularly value specific examples of what should be in writing: deliverables, turnaround deadlines, ownership and permitted use of the photos, cancellation terms, the document trail, and the fallback if the main contact stops responding. If negotiation or closing coordination is included, where should that responsibility begin and end?
Independent evidence from Spain would be more useful than a sales pitch. The service should reduce chasing, not simply turn the chasing into notifications.
Before choosing, I want to pin down the quoted scope rather than assume the label means anything. What response times should be agreed? Which fees or extras should be disclosed upfront? Who verifies the provider’s local Madrid knowledge, and who remains accountable once an offer is made?
I’d particularly value specific examples of what should be in writing: deliverables, turnaround deadlines, ownership and permitted use of the photos, cancellation terms, the document trail, and the fallback if the main contact stops responding. If negotiation or closing coordination is included, where should that responsibility begin and end?
Independent evidence from Spain would be more useful than a sales pitch. The service should reduce chasing, not simply turn the chasing into notifications.