selma.crane
First-time buyer
I’ve checked the 6.76% rate against the lender’s stated charges. What remains vague is the position after the five-year fixed period.
The Brussels purchase is around €1,224,000, and the loan-to-value tier makes the offer less simple than the headline rate suggests. I’m comparing total fees, interest paid and the balance remaining after five years using the same assumptions for each quote.
What wording or figures should I request for the post-fix rate? I also plan to ask about arrangement fees, portability and early repayment, because refinancing in year five may be expensive or unavailable.
The Brussels purchase is around €1,224,000, and the loan-to-value tier makes the offer less simple than the headline rate suggests. I’m comparing total fees, interest paid and the balance remaining after five years using the same assumptions for each quote.
What wording or figures should I request for the post-fix rate? I also plan to ask about arrangement fees, portability and early repayment, because refinancing in year five may be expensive or unavailable.