The agent is pressing for a decision, and the trade-off is between making a credible offer now and giving up protections to compete. The Bengaluru serviced apartment is listed at ₹22,130,000, has been on the market for 106 days and appears to need updating. Similar listings are easy to find, but completed transactions are scarce.
I am thinking of offering ₹21,687,400, which is 2% under the asking price, backed by financing evidence and some flexibility over completion. How briefly should I explain the condition and weak comparable evidence, and what would be a fair response deadline?
The agent says another buyer could pay the full price. I do not want that claim to rush me into risking the deposit if the inspection reveals problems or the lender values the apartment below the agreed amount. What sequence of checks and conditions would keep the offer attractive without leaving me exposed?
I am thinking of offering ₹21,687,400, which is 2% under the asking price, backed by financing evidence and some flexibility over completion. How briefly should I explain the condition and weak comparable evidence, and what would be a fair response deadline?
The agent says another buyer could pay the full price. I do not want that claim to rush me into risking the deposit if the inspection reveals problems or the lender values the apartment below the agreed amount. What sequence of checks and conditions would keep the offer attractive without leaving me exposed?