Bengaluru serviced apartments: is 103 days a meaningful signal?

ravi.bloom

Homeowner
I’m tracking Bengaluru serviced apartments listed between ₹14,030,000 and ₹21,040,000 this month, and my sample suggests roughly 103 days to find a buyer. The main outliers appear to be linked to lease length.

I’m trying to decide whether this reflects actual demand or simply stale stock. Would recent completed sales support that timeline once withdrawn listings are removed? I may also be grouping neighbourhoods and property conditions too broadly.
 
I wouldn’t treat 103 days as a market-wide conclusion yet. Active listings overrepresent properties that have not sold, while withdrawals can hide unsuccessful attempts; completed deals are the better comparison if their original listing dates and price cuts are known.

How many properties are in the sample, and are they concentrated in one neighbourhood? I’d separate them by location, condition and lease length, then note new-listing volume and when reductions occurred. Buyer financing and seller motivation could explain some of the remaining spread.
 
Back
Top