Bogotá condo pricing: building-level noise or an early market shift?

field.full

Buyer
Established
I’m reviewing a narrow set of Bogotá condos in October 2025 rather than relying on the citywide average. Asking prices run from COP 4,100,000,000 to COP 6,150,000,000, and the current marketing period is only about 11 days.

What stands out is that building reserves seem to matter more than the monthly headline. Is that still ordinary variation between properties, or could it be an early change in this segment? I’m especially interested in how much weight to give recent completed sales versus listing activity.
 
Eleven days feels too early to call a broader change. At this price level, differences in condition, reserves and seller motivation could easily outweigh a citywide trend. Do you have completed sales from the same buildings or very close alternatives? Asking prices alone won’t show whether buyers are actually accepting the range.
 
I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility of an early shift, though. If new-listing volume is rising while older units are being withdrawn or cut, that combination may say more than the short marketing period. The neighbourhood boundaries also need to be tight; combining nearby but meaningfully different areas could make property-level variation look like a market move. Buyer financing may also affect which listings convert into sales.
 
I’d track each unit separately for another cycle: first-listing date, condition, reserve position, price-cut timing, withdrawal or relisting, and the closest completed sale. Keep withdrawals separate from sales. That should reveal whether weaker buildings are simply being discounted or whether motivated sellers are resetting expectations across the whole group.
 
Back
Top