A closer look at the Bogotá listings has made the 99-day figure less convincing rather than more useful. The serviced apartments I’m watching are advertised from COP 2,755,000,000 to COP 4,133,000,000, but I cannot tell how many genuinely sold rather than being withdrawn or relisted.
Waiting for broad citywide weakness is tempting, although supply and seller motivation appear quite different in the two neighbourhoods we prefer. Would a better approach be to check recent completed sales in each area, then make an offer only where a unit has verifiable exposure and a motivated seller? Otherwise I may be treating the oldest visible stock as evidence for the whole local market.
Waiting for broad citywide weakness is tempting, although supply and seller motivation appear quite different in the two neighbourhoods we prefer. Would a better approach be to check recent completed sales in each area, then make an offer only where a unit has verifiable exposure and a motivated seller? Otherwise I may be treating the oldest visible stock as evidence for the whole local market.