pebble.far
Landlord
I can either budget on today’s higher body corporate costs continuing or assume part of the rise will unwind, and neither choice feels comfortable. The first may make this Brisbane apartment look uneconomic; the second makes the purchase depend on insurance costs falling beyond my control.
The price itself is manageable, but the master policy premium and reserve contributions have narrowed the monthly advantage over renting. Before the deadline, I’m trying to separate permanent expenses from any temporary levy and understand what the reserve is funding. I’m also reviewing exclusions and whether my own loss-assessment cover could help with a major building shortfall.
Would you proceed only if the apartment works at the current recurring figure, or make an offer conditional on confirming the insurance history, reserve plan and levy breakdown?
The price itself is manageable, but the master policy premium and reserve contributions have narrowed the monthly advantage over renting. Before the deadline, I’m trying to separate permanent expenses from any temporary levy and understand what the reserve is funding. I’m also reviewing exclusions and whether my own loss-assessment cover could help with a major building shortfall.
Would you proceed only if the apartment works at the current recurring figure, or make an offer conditional on confirming the insurance history, reserve plan and levy breakdown?